September 8

It's been an emotional few days starting last Thursday, 9/3 with my cousin's funeral.    John was only 64 and died of a massive heart attack.    Then off to my parents' home where we had a 2-day garage sale.   Luckily, the weather was perfect and we sold a lot of stuff.    Saturday, Mark and I were in Chicago for the wedding of the daughter of one of my Sublettian friends - fun!!!    Sunday, back to finish with clean-up from sale.   And now back home and the fall cleaning has started in earnest!!!
 
I enjoyed breakfast with Patrick, Liam and Connor - Liam loves his blueberry Mickey Mouse pancakes
And Connor got a special order of green beans w/whipped cream compliments of "The Boss"
The site of the wedding - Rockefeller Memorial Chapel on the University of Chicago campus
The Bride & Groom
Stephanie and Chris
Sublettian Friends
Back:    Debbi (Mother of the Bride) and Pat
Front:   Kay, Ann and daughter, Katie

No comments: