January 10

Greetings from chilly, windy Hollywood, FL.   Time to update this blog, so here's what's been going on.  I was back in IL with my Dad and brothers, but last Thursday, the snowstorm canceled the plan for Dad's medical procedure.   We did get some good visiting in and made some decisions.   After Dad's therapy is finished, he will be staying at the nursing home where he has good medical care 24/7,   He seems content and happy with the care, staff and food.    After his therapy ends (2-4 weeks), he will move into his new "home" in another wing.

My brother Ron and I packed up his things at assisted living apartment, and said our good-byes (few tears for me).   They've been great to Dad and we'll miss them.    I spent 3 nights with my brother Bob and Linda who are now on their way to Florida.    We're all hoping for WARM sunshine soon.   

I returned back to FL last night and so good to be on Catrina again.   Today, went to Mass with Annette and then to Grampa's for breakfast (favorite spot that serves complimentary cinnamon rolls that are sooo incredibly gooey good).   Philip was flying.   Mark and I had a leisurely day on Catrina as the palm trees were really swaying in the chilly breeze.    Tomorrow, hope to get out and about.   Weather will be improving by Thursday???    Heading back to IL this weekend for our nephew's wedding!

Hope you're staying warm wherever you are???

No comments: