February 23-25

Hi all.....back from a whirlwind trip to IL and really packed in a bunch!    Flew out of Fort Myers to O'Hare at 6 AM  on Tuesday morning.  I took the bus to Rockford where Mark's parents picked me up.   We had lunch at Culver's and then I was off to see my Dad.   He's in a new room and it's so nice and sunny, with a good view of street traffic and the kiddies playing on school playground.    My Aunt Marian (Dad's sister) and I had a nice dinner at the KC's and then I spent the night with her and visited while watching the Olympics.

Dad and friend, Clarence
Aunt Marian

Spent the morning with Dad and after lunch, left for "Home Sweet Home" and first got a much-needed haircut, then visited Marty, our neighbor.   Spent the night with Anne and Patrick and thoroughly enjoyed Liam and Connor for my Grandma Fix.
The boys help me open birthday present from my Secret Pal (cute pj's and robe)
Connor, Liam, Anne, Patrick

I left at 7:15 Thursday morning and after quick stop at Starbucks, I was back on the road to see Dad. 
 My nephew, Todd was also visiting...
Dad and grandson, Todd
Grandma & Grandpa C

I left at 10:30 to meet Mark's parents and they took me to Rockford to catch the bus and then onto O'Hare.    I arrived back in Fort Myers last night!

No comments: