Wednesday - November 30

I'm HOME and it's COLD out there!    Very early morning for Mark and I as we were up at 3:45 AM and he took me to the West Palm airport for 5:45 flight.   Anne had the day off and picked me up and we caught up on all the goings on around here.   Nice to have the house decorated, shopping pretty much done and wrapped, etc.

Mark had another big day with Catrina and then tonight he, Philip and Annette met his brother Jim and Lydia for dinner in Pompano Beach.   Jim and Lydia are vacationing in Florida, so glad they could get together (and sorry I missed out)!   But, it's good to be home.

I had lunch with Exchange Club and then wrapped presents this afternoon with my Monday Night Friends for Adopt-a-Family, followed by supper at CJ's. 

Good-bye Novenber and welcome December with lots of holiday fun!!!

No comments: