Thursday - June 6

We remember... 75 years ago
June 6, 1944

Today started out gloomy and cool, but around 11, the sun came out and it was spectacular with deep blue skies and low 70's.    Mark went to the marina to check on Catrina's status (still waiting on final boot stripe - was supposed to be delivered yesterday)!

I went for a long walk, we had lunch and later in the afternoon, took a nice bike ride - been a long time and we are definitely out of shape!    Plenty of paved areas here in the park for walking and biking, so no excuse these next few days.

We had a very good dinner at Frank's Plank Road Cafe - 2nd visit and popular place.

I walked some more when we got back and got in the 10,000 steps plus the bike ride.....I'm on my way!!!

If I had to rate today's weather on a scale of 1-10, 
I would give it a 15!    Absolutely perfect!

Several RV's, campers and tent folks arrived throughout the day for a long weekend!

The plan is to launch Catrina mid morning tomorrow!!!




No comments: