March 5-6

I've got 2 days to catch up on.....Thursday afternoon I flew out of St. Pete/Clearwater airport back to IL.....somewhere over Tennessee, the Captain told us a fuel pump went out and we would be turning around and landing in Sanford, FL (near Orlando) to change planes. UGH...anyway we finally landed 3 hours after our original scheduled time. Mark's parents picked me up and I spent the night with them!
This is beautiful "Masterpiece" Mark's Mother is making. She and 2 nieces cross-stitched the Precious Moments and heart designs and she is making this spectacular quilt - coming down the home stretch! Unfortunately, the picture doesn't show all the intricate, fine craftsmanship!
Mark's parents - appreciate so much their waiting for me at the airport and then my spending the night with them - great visit!

Spent the day with my parents - took Mom for Dr. appointment and enjoyed the gorgeous 63-degree day! My Aunt Marian went with us to delicious fish dinner tonight! (The eating up here is very good, too)!!!!!

Dad and his sister, Marian
Mom, Dad, and Aunt Marian

No comments: