Thursday, April 7

Chilly and dreary again....sun was out just for a brief time!  Mark and I went to 8:00 Mass.   Bob, the wonderful window washer came and we have beautiful, clean, shiny windows (wish the sun was shining - there would be NO streaks)!!!  I did some laundry and sorted thru more clothes from FL....surely not ready to put the sweaters and long pants and sox away just yet.

After lunch I ran some errands and had long chat with Patty in FL. 

Tonight was our monthy Sublettian gathering and I had not seen these gals since early December.    Debbi, her daughter, Kayla, Ann and I rode together to Toluca for some great Italian at "Mona's".    We had 15 Sublettians and that's a LOT of chatter and fun!

Back:   Debbi, Eileen, Carole, Jane, Paula, Ann, Pat, Mary, Joyce, Kayla, Judy, Marilyn
Front:  Rita, Doris and Anita

Rained on our way home (of course, Mark got the car washed today) and now coming down harder on my nice clean windows - AAARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat: That always happens when I do windows. The professional I had one year likes to do them in the Fall. He told me why, but I can't remember now. Anyway, he puts a coating on them to resist bad weather. Glad you had a nice dinner with friends anyway. Hope it will be better for your trip tomorrow. Judy