Monday - February 6

Strange day weather wise - sunny and pleasant; then torrential rain and really cooled down; then sun back out and warm again and then more rain???   Weather was a bit confused

We exercised this morning and then Mark took me to Hot Heads on the Beach for a much needed haircut.    Claire and Kathy picked me up and we went to Bayfront Bistro for delicious lunch (they treated me for early birthday gift) and lots of chatter.   Sooo much fun to be with these gals....last saw them 12/29 when we celebrated Kathy's birthday back home.   I'm slipping.....forgot to take a picture!    Arghhhh!!!

After lunch we shopped at Santini Plaza - fun shops and they brought me back to Catrina.    After the last shower of the day, Mark and I scrubbed the boat and then went to Big Game for supper.    There is an old car show going on in the parking lot - lots of people.  Walked around - nice evening and hoping for full-time sun tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat: I am not crazy!!!!! Bet you thought I had forgotten posting on your Blog one comment and then posting again. No for some reason, I thought the posts did not go through so I wrote them again. You know these computers!!!! Things happen with the computer Gods. Anyway, I am still fairly sane and did not mean to post twice. JudyB