Tuesday - November 14

A chilly blustery day with very little sunshine!    Mark was off to run errands and I started wrapping some gifts.    Still a long ways to go with the shopping, but happy to get wrapped what I do have.
 
I ran some errands late morning and then met Mark at our favorite Chinese place - Mandarin Garden!
 
I came back "home" and did 2 loads of laundry - whooaaa - .75 per load.    What a deal as we usually pay $2.50 (average) but can be anywhere from $1.25 to $3.     Forgot about the good laundry price here at Eastland Suites.
 
Wrapped a few more gifts in the afternoon    Mark picked Liam and Connor up from school.   Anne and Patrick are in Chicago today.   The boys devoured apples and warm caramel for dipping, brownies and hot cider.   
 
Hungry boys
 
Anne picked up Liam and we took Connor to the 6th grade boys basketball game (against Epiphany) after a quick stop at McDonalds.    He cheered his team onto a 35-15 victory.    Connor and I had texted Brady earlier and found out that he won his game tonight scoring 14 points, 4 assists and 2 rebounds!
Way to go Brady!!!
 
Mark and I went to Starbucks and read, picked up Connor and on home.
 
 
 
 

No comments: