Wednesday - November 1

I'm back in Illinois, but not a very nice welcome!    Ha......cold, windy and raining!    Mark took me to Louis Armstrong International Airport this morning around 8ish.    Everything went well with my Southwest flight, but then crazy ridiculous long wait at the Hertz counter to get my rental car.    I was getting my bags at 12:40 but didn't leave airport till after 2:00!     UGH!
 
Oh well, it was all worth it to pull up in front of the Campbell's and Liam and Connor come running out to meet me and carry in bags.   Now that's my kind of "welcome"!!!     I turned in rental car at airport and now driving our truck which Anne left at airport.
 
Here are some little sweeties from last night...
 
Beautiful witch in North Carolina
 
Wonder Woman in Georgia

Airline pilot in Georgia
 
and today, ready to fly the jet out of Atlanta to his Nana and Pa's home in Illinois
 (Daddy was along for the ride)!

Luke in the Captain's seat
 
Our family is coming and going these next few days.....Mark, Daisy and Toad are in Bonifay, FL tonight (west of Tallahassee).   Philip and Luke flew to II,  I flew to IL, Anne is flying to Mesa, AZ tomorrow to visit a friend,  Patrick is going to Chicago tomorrow and Saturday, Michael is back from Boston, Annette and Maeve will be driving from GA to NC, Michael, his 3 boys and Ryan are flying to Iowa tomorrow and will meet Philip there for the big game between Iowa and Ohio State Saturday in Iowa City,    Brooke, Blair and sister-in-law, Leigh, are driving to Indianapolis tomorrow for weekend wedding!
 
I'm going to be with Liam and Connor - Patrick has several music commitments throughout the weekend so boys and I will "hold down the fort"!
 
Anne and Patrick went to 5:30 Mass and then brought home Popeyes for supper.    The boys had their All Saints Day mass at school and Liam served.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: