Friday - January 26

Another very breezy day in Okeechobee    Sue and I did our yoga - last time together as I won't be here on Monday; she won't be here next Wednesday and we leave Okeechobee on Thursday.
 
My yoga buddie - Sue
 
Back to Daisy, dropped Sue off, picked Mark up and we went back to town and had breakfast at Pogey's.    My Reuben omelet, home fries and raisin toast were excellent!!    Picked up a few things at CVS and on home.
 
I rode my bike, took a nap, read - Mark read, took a nap and sat in his truck still going over all the features.    And then...
another fun happy hour
 
Tomorrow we'll be in Stuart all day at a PDQ (brand of our catamaran) rendezvous with other owners.    Looking forward to seeing Charlotte and Doug!
 
Maeve is all bundled up for the great outdoors!
 
 

No comments: