Sunday - January 14

Despite a chilly start to the day, we had breezy sunshine all day.    Much too windy to ride bikes on the rim, so after walking some here in the park, we loaded up the bikes and went into town thinking we would be more protected....but going into the wind....not fun and downright burrrr....
 
Stopped at DQ for a treat and then back home.   I walked some more and in the sun out of the wind, I actually took off my jacket!    Snow in the forecast for the folks back in IL.
 
Liam and Connor won their hockey game this morning 8-4 with both boys getting a hat trick (3 goals apiece).    Their Great Auntie Karen was there to watch all the action.
 
We went to happy hour and then I walked some more.....chilly, but got in my steps!
 
Tomorrow we are going back to Stuart and looking forward to 2 days with friends from IL and
Fort Myers which were cancelled last week.
 
Sunset over Lake Okeechobee

Liam (10) and Connor (8) on the ice
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: