Tuesday - December 10

It was 18 when we woke up this morning!   Burrrr!   Skies were clear all day long but cold - got up to 27.    I had eye check-up in the morning - cataract surgery is in my future and set for April, 2020.

Mark brought me home and onto Larry Strong to lift weights.    Had lunch at home and then he took me for my mammogram appointment (eyes are still blurry from dilation).     We stopped at a few places (nice to have a chauffeur) and picked up more gifts.    I "think" I'm done with the shopping - just waiting for a few more things to arrive in the mail.    Most everything is wrapped and now to finish the cards.

Back home and hunkered down by the fire....

Tonight we met Barb and Roger for a wonderful dinner at Destihl and lots of catching up.    Good time was had by all and looking forward to fun times in FL this winter.
Mark, Pat, Roger, Barb

Our hockey stars 
 Connor and Liam

Big day for Luke losing his first tooth -
Tooth Fairy coming tonight!!!

No comments: