Tuesday - February 26

Whew.....very windy, stormy conditions today.....we went to 8:00 Mass at St. Columbkille and then to the Sweet Bean Coffee Cafe for delicious breakfast.    Mark had an omelet, hash browns and grilled cinnamon bread.   I had a warm apple/caramel muffin and toffee coffee (their house specialty). oh my....calories, calories.   

Toffee Coffee
A "winner"
 
Mark took me to get a haircut and he ran a few errands and then we got a some groceries at Publix.    Back to Catrina.....I went to the island and met Kathy and Claire and we had a wonderful lunch at Bayfront Bistro - our last hurrah on Fort Myers Beach.    Kathy and I will be leaving Thursday - Claire is here another month.    

Kathy, Claire, Pat
 
Back to the boat and here was this little guy posing on Catrina's dock line.

Mr. Ibis (I think)?   Not too good with my birds
 
Very thankful our friend, Sue was discharged from the hospital this afternoon and home recovering from the flu.   Tonight a bunch of us from back home were to be at Sue and Jerry's new home for their annual "Margarita Party"      There's always next year....
 
The rain came around 5:00, but didn't last long.   We've been enjoying the wintry pictures sent from back home - beautiful snowfall!!!

No comments: