Friday - October 11

This household was up and going early with 8 adults and one baby doing their thing.   
The 3 vacationing couples left shortly after 7 for Fort Lauderdale and their flight to Cancun.  
 
 Bye bye Mommy and Daddy.   Have FUN!

Luke in his pumpkin jammies babbling to Mr. Bear
 
  I exercised and Mark watched Luke - he'll do his thing tomorrow!     Did some laundry, Luke took a good morning nap and then our friend, Susie came.....sooo fun as always to visit and catch up.
 
Miss Susie and Luke
 
Mark ran some errands, Luke and Grandma went for a stroll (he slept most of the outing).  
  Hot and sunny day....
 
I just LOVE playing with my tootsies
 
 
Grandma has me all bundled up in my soft Luke towel that her friend, Miss Barb made for me.
 
Wishing you a fun fall weekend full of family, friends,, football and food!   Enjoy...
 
 
 

No comments: