Tuesday - October 1

Lovely fall day - I exercised (very minimal as something is wrong with my right knee)???   Worked on some computer projects, Brooke ran a bunch of errands and I started packing.   I'm having a hard time thinking about leaving tomorrow.....such a fun week with these boys and Blair!    The time has flown by and I've got oodles of pictures to take with me and enjoy!     Brady came home from school and comes up to me at the kitchen table and says "I'm so sad you're leaving tomorrow" - what a sweetie!!!!!!!

Sweet Little Cupcake
 
 Back view looks pretty darn good, too
 
 
Mother Goose reading nursery rhymes to Blair
Brady and his apple art project

First time to wear my new coral dress
 
Hey little sis....
 
The "D's: had soccer practice after school; Grandpa and Davis took Brady
to his soccer game which they won 6-2.  Brooke and Drew went to junior high
 National Honor Society installation!   
 
Congratulations Drew!!!
 
Michael has been in Davenport and flies home late tonight
 
So.....Mark and I are off EARLY tomorrow morning for home - looking forward to Ryan coming
in a few days, hanging out with Liam and Connor, and then a week with Luke in Florida.  
 
Blair ready for night night in mint green and brown ruffles, ribbons and tiny flowers
 
 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pics of Miss Blair. Have not seen her in a week and a half and she is changing every day. Those cheeks are getting chubbier by the day too.

You will not believe this but I did something to my right knee over the weekend too. I think it was when I was walking back from the beach. I felt something and pulled up a bit. Did not think anything about this, but it tightened up by the minute. My calves had been very sore from walking in the sand, now left one is better, but right is very sore and seems like I pulled something at the back of my knee. I think it is swollen some too. Slept with heating pad and Bengay last night and it helped a little. Doing stairs is the worst because it does not hurt to walk. Strange, strange!!!

Well, enough of my aches and pains and wish you safe travels tomorrow , a good visit with Ryan, Liam, Connor and your trip to Florida to keep Luke.

Love, Judy