Sunday - October 13

Luke did face time with Mommy and Daddy early this morning from Cancun!   He was happy and smiley as usual.  Had thought about taking Luke to church today; however, he has squeals (happy) that are extremely loud, so thought we would go separately!    I went at 9:30 and Mark at 11:30.    I know I've said this before, but the choir at St. Therese de Lisieux is just thee very best!     The director, Dave and his wife, Molly have quite an extensive music education and between them and rest of the beautiful voices, makes for an extremely joyful celebration!!!
 
Just hangin' out with my farm friends on a Sunday morning
 
Mark worked on installing new pipes for the irrigation system in backyard.    Tomorrow will be the true test if everything is working properly.
 
Putting in new sprinkler pipes
 
Luke took some good naps, I did a few loads of laundry, read by the pool and then Luke and I did our daily walk around the neighborhood.
 
We did face time with Anne and family - Luke enjoyed his cousins and their silly faces!
 
When Philip and Annette told us they were expecting back in August, 2012, we were in Daisy on our way to Prince Edward Island.    Soon as I hit the shops I found this onesie and thought the baby should have a special little gift from where we were when we heard this exciting news!!!
 
This says it all!!!!

No comments: