Thursday - January 12

 Since we don't have my car now, Mark took me to get my nails done and 2 other errands.   Driving it around town and especially parking is not my thing with Big Red!

While I was getting my mani, Mark went to the Oasis and had a nice hearty breakfast.   

Status on my car.....a valve is stuck that handles the fuel emission canister?    As long as we don't fill the gas tank full, it'll be fine to drive till part comes in (hopefully by end of month)?    So, we'll probably pick it up tomorrow!    Not sure why these things happen???    

Mark and I rode bikes this afternoon for the first time in eons!    We've got to get back in that routine!   Felt so good!

I've been busy setting up dates for getting together with friends who are visiting FL for 1-3 months.   Even though we know several not able to come south this winter cause of various reasons, there are still lots of long-time friends we love to keep in touch with!

Late this afternoon we went to "Scoop Me Up" for ice cream with Buddy and JoAnn - such good stuff and had a nice chat with Sean (owner).   JoAnn and I are going to try and bring Sean and his ice cream truck to Cypress Trail?

Buddy and JoAnn

When we got home, JoAnn showed me some treasures she bought today at an art fest on Sanibel.    She and Buddy were just sick seeing all the damage there and clean-up left to do.   JoAnn and friends loved to go shelling on the Sanibel beach, but not happening anytime soon.    Very sad just like FMB
View from Buddy and JoAnn's tiki hut



No comments: