Wednesday - January 25

 A balmy, breezy warm 85 degree day here in SWFL while 3-4" of snow back in central IL.

I did my walk workout and some chores in Flo and she shed.    We were to meet Barb and Roger at PF Changs for lunch, but Barb texted that she is not feeling well.    We kept the reservation and Mark and I enjoyed some delicious Chinese fare sitting outside.

We also had a few errands at Gulf Coast Mall.....so frustrating to shop these days!   Belk's was practically empty of shoppers and where-oh-where are all the clerks?    Then when I went to find a dressing room, it was blocked off with big sign that said "Dressing room temporarily closed"????   Told me another location only to find that one was for men???    Finally I went into the bathroom (although sign on door said "no merchandise allowed in restrooms")!    Well, what to do?   NO one was around, so I quickly tried on my article of clothing and after all that, didn't work anyway.....I was outta there!!!   Painful!

We came on home, took a little power nap and then walked over to Jim and Lydia's.   Sister Joan was visiting from Arcadia and they were playing "Wingspan", a favorite for these game-lovin' folks.    So sorry to hear that Joe has a very bad burn (3rd degree) on his leg from their fire pit a few nights ago.    Burns hurt so bad....wishing him a quick-as-possible recovery.

Jim, Joan, Lydia playing Wingspan

Ryan is back in the good ole USA after 10 days in Paris and got to see some sights!    He's meeting Michael (currently in CA)  in Jackson Hole for some skiing.

,


No comments: