Tuesday - December 5

 Posted by Mark:

Pat had a bad spell last night around Midnight.  We think the shoulder was sore from the workout Ybe did.  Especially her moving the arm to new locations.   We know it needs to be done, but doesn't mean it won't hurt...

We were up early to get Pat's exercises done and be out the door by 9 a.m.  I had a dentist appointment for a filling at 10 down near the beach.  I got Pat settled in at a nice coffee shop near by.

After my appointment we decided to drive the beach all the way to Bonita Beach road.  All the debris is gone, there are many empty lots and other building in bad shape.   Does not look much different than in the spring.

Since my mouth was numb all I wanted was a milk shake for lunch, so we stopped at Culvers in Gulf Coast Center.   I had my shake and Pat had a Patty Melt and cheese curds.   She had leftovers.

Right after we got home, I got a text that my Brother-in-law Rich, only has a few days to live according to the hospice nurse.  He is suffering from Alzheimer's.   They are in our prayers.

We went for a walk tonight.  Ran into Jim and talked about Rich and Doris.  It was great weather for a walk.

Tonight's dinner was leftovers.  Lydia is bringing dinner tomorrow night.


No comments: