Monday - April 29

 Our day started with an early rising and a light breakfast, stowed our stuff away and I was off to my last therapy with Jeff at the Sanctuary, my "home away from home" for the past 5 months.   He took measurements, went over all my at-home exercises and we chatted about his trip to Alaska last week celebrating his girlfriend, Annie's 40th birthday - it was COLD up there!!!

And then time to say good bye (few tears for me) - I know Jeff and Chad would've liked for my shoulder to have more mobility but....just not happening.    They assure me with continued exercises, it will improve!   πŸ“ΏπŸ“ΏπŸ€žπŸ€ž Happy to be done with the pros and all the therapy, but will miss Chad, Jeff and the great receptionist staff.

Jeff

While I was gone Mark finished up final check list for she shed , Big Red and Flo......he met me at the 7-eleven on Luckett and away we went north on I-75 - "I will follow him" just like the song was sung by Little Peggy March back in 1963!

Stopped at the Wesley Chapel rest stop - sandwiches on Flo and "back on the road again" - just like the song - a favorite from Willie Nelson

Traffic on I-75 was pretty heavy at times - we did a total of 309 miles to the Cary State Forest near Bryceville, FL at the rate of $21.16.    What a deal and only 10 sites here (4 occupied and a few tent campers).


Tomorrow we are headed to Sellers, SC which has a population of 146  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•


No comments: