April 25

 The Mississippi Boys stayed put another day and did a bunch of jobs on Catrina on a beautiful Sunday.   Mark went to church and met more folks who all seem to have a connection to one another - he's really enjoyed the "locals".  Tomorrow, they plan to be back underway...

I rode with Anne and the boys to see my Dad at the nursing home.    My brother, Bob and Linda joined us for lunch and then Mark's parents and sister, Karen came for a good afternoon visit.   We had rain driving up and coming back with more expected thru Tuesday!
Anne with Connor and Liam, Grandma C, Karen, Dad and Grandpa C
Grandpa Pete with Connor and Liam and their haphazardly put-on backpacks?
Anne and Grandpa

After the big day, I planned to settle in with my book and have a quiet evening, but Marty, next door and his son, Fred asked if I wanted to join them for dinner at Olive Garden.   We had a great time - good food, wine and chatter!    Good-night!

No comments: