Monday - January 23

Hello from Miami......Mark and I borrowed Jane and Joe's car and arrived here about 6:30 tonight.    We are settled in at our hotel and I'm flying  home tomorrow.    Dad's condition is pretty much the same. 
 Ron, Vicki, Bob and Linda flew home this morning.

We were up early this morning.   Got the exercising out of the way and Jane picked me up for 8:00 Mass at San Pablo's.   I went for a long walk and Mark waited for the technicians to arrive.   The gist of the Catrina saga is that they suspect same problem as the other engine which as Luis put it is "astronomically rare".    Joel removed the cylinder head , we have it with us and Mark will take to machine shop close to the airport to be repaired and then on back to Marathon.   More on this (so very complicated to me) as the days unfold.

Jane called to see if we wanted to join them for lunch at Baricci's - "YES"!!!!   Another awesome lunch and then while Joel worked on removing the cylinder head, we 4 went to the Dockside and played some
 Chicken Tracks.

I talked to Angie (nurse) this morning and she said Dad had his best night, and then she pointed out that "There's no expiration date on the bottom of any one's feet"!!!!   How true!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat: Safe trip. I know you will feel better to be with your Dad at this trying time. I know he will feel your presence and it will comfort him. Love, Judy