Thursday - February 2

I was off this morning at 9 and didn't get back till 5!    Whew - a big day.    Started with a mani-pedi at Charisma (always fun to see those gals - Lori, Jae and Maddie).    Then I ran several errands, had delicious lunch at Biscotti outdoors and finally a dentist appointment.  
 
My dentist in Bloomington told me in December that I was going to need a crown replaced at some point.....since we aren't going to be back there till May, I decided to see about having it done here in Fort Myers.    Our friend, Connie recommended her dentist, Dr. Eric Baxmann and I made the appt. back in December.    What a nice guy and I now have my temporary crown on and will get the permanent one on the 21st.   $1,350 later, I walked out the door - ugh!!!
 
I had a few more errands including a stop at Publix where Mark met me on his bike.    We did our shopping and finally back to the boat!
 
Mark tackled his job list today and is off to a good start!
 
Annette took the kiddies to a Valentine's Day party today with little friends....
 
Valentine mask
 
Posing pretty before the party 

Mommy and her little Valentine's

No comments: