Tuesday - February 21

Enjoyed more birthday greetings after I posted the blog last night - Luke did facetime with me while taking a bath and being silly!    And then heard from Drew and Davis....a great birthday indeed!
 
Yesterday we went to The Biscotti Café for breakfast.....not the Bistro
(not sure where that came from)?  
 
It was a cloudy start to the day....I had a 9:00 dentist appointment to get my new crown.    Dr. Baxmann is so nice as are all his staff.    Off to Target for some piddlies and my free Starbucks cinnamon dolce latte (birthday treat).
 
Back to Catrina where Mark was working on boat jobs.    I left at 11 and walked downtown to get a manicure.   Mostly cloudy all day....

We had a few errands to run late afternoon and then visited with Joe and Bonnie from Michigan at their RV park.    We met them several years ago (actually Mark met them in Charleston while I was shopping).    We've kept in touch off and on, but had not seen them in a few years.
Really enjoyed being together and catching up!

Joe and Bonnie

At 5:30 we went across the street to Parrot Key for the Gatlin dinner show.   There were 13 of us and we had so much fun....as always Darryl and Andrea put on a fantastic show!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: