Thursday - December 13

Foggy morning as we were off at 8 AM to meet with Larry Strong who was our personal trainer many years ago with weight lifting and strength endurance,.    He was sooo helpful after my shoulder incident and then gave us exercises to do while we're traveling.   We decided it was time for a refresher course and our doctor mentioned some things we should work on (lower body and balance) when we were there Monday for our physicals.

Great to see Larry again - been 6 years and also our friend, former neighbor and Monday morning breakfast buddy, Sigrunn who was there working out, too!    Larry wants to see us again 1 more time to make sure we've got this all figured out!

Quick stops at Panera and CVS and back to Eastland - I changed clothes and Claire picked me up at 9:45 and we had a fun outing shopping and then lunch at our favorite - Biaggi's (forgot a picture - duh!!!!!).     We will be together in Fort Myers this winter.....but till then, enjoyed some holiday cheer and catching up!     Claire dropped me off at therapy for 1:15 session with Donna (one of my favorite therapists from years ago).    We had a lot of yakkin to do while she worked with my shoulder and taught me new stuff.    Mark picked me up, back to Eastland for a bit and then I picked the boys up from school.   It is very yucky out this afternoon with drizzle and fog.    Patrick is playing a private party at Eastland Suites from 3-6.    We could just walk across the parking lot and crash it?    Love his keyboard playing and singing....oldies and Christmas tunes.

Forgot to mention yesterday that Mark had a dermatologist appt. and got a few spots zapped.   He has sold some of his bigger equipment in storage - air compressor and shop vac thru Facebook Marketplace.

I met 5 of my Monday Night Friends for happy hour at Baxter's - great fun over 2 bottles of wine and 4 appetizers!    A whole lot of chatter going on....
Jody, Ruth, Linda, Donna, Pat, Brenda 




No comments: