Thursday - December 6

Snowy morning as I left for therapy.    Dr. Novotny wanted me to go for 1 session and then get exercises to do; however, my therapist had other ideas.   Tricia was very thorough but threw so much at me and did several exercises, tests, etc.    So definitely need to go back and make sure I'm doing this all right.    I scheduled 4 more sessions in the 2 weeks we have left here.

Back to Eastland for a quick breakfast and then Mark and I visited Pat and Brenda in their new condo....it is lovely and we had a nice cozy visit over coffee and banana bread.as the snow fell.

Then to storage.......worked a bit and off to Schooners for lunch    I came back to Eastland and started   unpacking and sorting while Mark spent the afternoon at storage doing more organizing.

Good night to stay in.....our place is a mess; however, we think we're making progress? 

Terrible tragedy last night here in town when a high school girls basketball team bus was hit head on by a semi driver who was traveling in the wrong condition.    Two were killed and several injured.


No comments: