Wednesday - December 12

H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y
Michael and Anne
48 years young

Anne and I had a fun morning starting with treats from Starbucks.    She sorted thru more treasures and then we were off to shop in Uptown Normal followed by a delicious lunch at Destihl.   It was sunny today but very windy!
Fun birthday lunch and shopping

She brought me home and I went thru more pics and she went home to wrap gifts.

I had appt. with Alan, nurse practitioner and then home.

Tonight we met the Campbell's and celebrated with the birthday girl at Lucca....great food and company!

Here we are celebrating Anne and eating....again!

Sooo many memories from 48 years ago - especially the shock and absolute surprise of having 2 babies when we were only expecting one!     What a joy these 2 have been but where oh where have the years gone???





No comments: