Tuesday - December 13

Woke up to clear skies today - bye bye fog,  but no voice for me!!!     I feel fine, but either have to whisper or squeak to talk!!!   I left at 8:05 for my 9:00 haircut with Kaitlyn and arrived at 8:55......oooohhhhh, the traffic is something else!

Sure was tough to communicate but Kaitlyn and I managed to get thru the appt. and catch up a bit.    Still not sure of Jewel's status and if/when she'll be back?

Stopped at a few other places, got a Starbucks and on home.    Finished wrapping and organized all the supplies for next year.     Mark had an appt. with Dr. Alessi this afternoon  for final check-up from the YAG procedures on his eyes.   All good and has appt. for December 2023.

We picked up Mark and Brenda for dinner at Cristof's and had a wonderful meal on the porch on a beautiful evening.   So fun to catch up with these dear friends and neighbors.

Mark and Brenda

Still don't have much of a voice, but did my share of chatter tonight!






No comments: