November 28

Up and going at a very early hour today.   Mark, Philip and Annette left for the airport at 4:30 AM; Michael and family were on the road at 5:01 AM.   Everyone is where they need to be and all day long, as I scurried around changing beds, straightening up the house, cleaning and a bit of decorating, I thought of so many happy memories from this past week!    Just such a treat to all be together and the cousins thoroughly enjoyed each other - Brady cried and was sobbing last night when Liam and Connor said "good-bye"!

I accomplished a lot this morning, but by 10:00, I was just wiped out so went back to bed for a good 2-hour nap.   Then did some more decorating (cutting way back this year and having a "simple" Christmas!)    My kids cannot believe that!   

Mark and Philip are in Morehead City tonight on Catrina and hope to get to SC border tomorrow.    Was a beautiful day here in IL and also for all traveling by land, air and water.    The guys are happy to be on the boat again and I'll be holding down the home front for the next 10 days or so!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend ?    We are all so blessed!

No comments: