Friday, April 8

Meant to report last night on Mary (Patrick's Mom) who was in the ER Wednesday evening.   She was back home at 11 PM and it was a reaction of two different medicines.   All is well again!

Woke up to a rainy day!  Mark and I worked out with Larry and I was off to Mendota to see Dad.   He had a really bad day with so much back and shoulder pain.   I feel so bad for him and these knife-like piercing pains he's going thru.   The nurse is not sure, but wonders if he has the shingles again as it's
very similar symptoms???   He's on pain meds and a pain patch.  At any rate, it was very disheartening and sad to see him hurting so

Picked up Aunt Marian (Dad's youngest sister) and we had lunch at the KC's and good visit.    Spent the afternoon with Dad but he slept a lot.    Tonight I'm at my brother Bob and Linda's - we had a nice dinner at Main Street Station and now hanging out at their home!  

No comments: