Monday - January 2

Good day of getting our stuff organized, taking more to the car and a general clean-up inside.   We started the day with our exercising and I gave Catrina a good scrubbing outside, too.

Went for a walk this afternoon and Annette came over and we went to Costco and bought more goodies - what a store and it was jam packed!    Back to the boat and played rummikube and 3-handed euchre with Mark - not my day for games - I was the big loser!    Had delicious shrimp salad for supper (from Costco).

Talked to Mark's Mom and wished her well today....also heard that my cousin, Chuck is having 2 kidney stones removed tomorrow at same hospital as Bob (same doctor, too).

So, Mark and I will be going to 7:30 Mass in the morning and praying for successful surgery for all....

Really cooled off this afternoon and going to be chilly next few days (especially at night), but sounds like a cold spell is all around the country, so we shall not complain!

No comments: