Thursday - March 28

Beautiful sunny day (45)!   After exercising, I was off to a doctor appointment and then ran some errands and enjoyed using some gift cards I had gotten for Christmas!   Felt good to be out in the fresh air and the snow is melting big time!
 
Mark's Mom is home from hospital and will be returning for follow-up visit on April 4th.

Liam and Connor will be here tomorrow and we're going to color eggs.   While I was at the store today, I picked up one of the Paas coloring kits.....whoaaa, what happened to just the solid colored pretty eggs?    Now there are oodles of themes to choose from?    Grandma got the "sports" box, so hope they are happy with that!    We haven't been home for Easter in a few years, so maybe I'm behind the times and all these choices have been out there?

Went to Mass for Holy Thursday and then the boys came home with us for a sleepover!

 
 
 



No comments: