May 18

Woke up to brilliant sunshine today; however, it didn't last long as rest of the day was cloudy, very windy and cool!    Mark took the boys to Nancy (sitter) and I met Brenda for breakfast and catch-up at Panera.  

With me in the driver's seat, Mark and I went to my appointment with Charlotte (Wonder Woman) at the Balance & Dizziness Center and after one more treatment, she proclaimed me free of BPPV (Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo)!     I can't say enough about this wonderful facility for all they can do for dizziness/balance problems/vertigo, etc.    My rocks are back in place and I'm sooo thankful! 

  Afterwards, we went to Meijer's for a few groceries.   Took a nap after lunch on this dreary day and then tah dah....Liam and Connor arrived.   Patrick visited for a bit and then enjoyed grilled chicken, potatoes and salad.

Relieved and happy that Philip made it to CA and he and Ryan are settling in on the new RV and been out shopping for all the piddlies!    Took about 48 hours for the trip from St. Louis - now that's truckin'!!!

Boys are having some ice cream with strawberries, then brush their teeth, quick story and off to Dreamland!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat: Glad the vertigo and dizziness is better and after only two visits to the clinic. AMAZING!!!!! what can happen and then how some things are fairly simple and others very, very difficult. Have fun with the boys these two days. I am back on Bugle Lane for Brooke to go to Raleigh with Drew. Brady is better and will go to school tomorrow. I will run errands and then take them to Chik Filet (their favorite) for dinner. We too had a cool, dreary day with intermittent sunshine. Had storms Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights too. I guess it is that time of the year. Chat with you later. JudyB

Anonymous said...

Pat: Forgot to metion. I was shocked that Philip was already in California. It seems like he just left yesterday. These days just fly, but it was a quick, quick trip any way to look at it. Glad he is there safely and they are getting the RV up and ready. JudyB