May 24

HOT, HOT Monday.....my cousin, Sublettian friend and classmate thru grade/high school, Jane, came to pick me up for therapy this morning at 8:15 (she lives an hour away).    Jim did "his" thing on the shoulder, I grabbed my ice pack and Janie and I were on our way to visit my Dad at the nursing home and then took him to lunch along with other Sublettians/friends!     What a fun time and here we are...
Back:  Carole, Joyce, Anita, Pat, Sheila, Diane, Jane
Front:  Aunt Marian (Dad's sister), Dad, Chuck, Lola and Rita

After lunch, we visited with Dad back at the nursing home and also a classmate of Jane's and mine (grade school/high school) who unfortunately had a stroke in 2000 and been a resident of the home for a year.   Bugsie is such a fun guy and we had a great visit with he and his wife, Irene.
Irene and Bugsie
Jane and Dad

Mark needed some lawn mower parts in Eureka, so we met him on the way home and then Janie could be on her way and not have so far to travel - thanks dear cuz, friend, etc., etc. for such a nice day and being my chauffeur!

No comments: