May 5

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!     Had therapy this morning with Lee and thanked him for giving me some samples (Bio-freeze) yesterday cause my shoulder was hurting big time the night before and had trouble sleeping!    This stuff worked great *rubbing into shoulder" and along with 2 Tylenol, enjoyed a GOOD night's sleep!   Lee and I talked boats, vacations, families, etc., etc., etc......

Afterwards, Mark and I went to visit our friend, Brenda who is recovering from surgery.   He dropped me off to have lunch with Exchange Club and at 1:00, picked me up and we were on our way.    Five hours later, we were in Grand Rivers, KY and onboard Catrina.    Certainly a lot of water out of its banks and several boats have been moved to our dock (only one with electricity now).    Mark says things look a lot different than when he, Gary and Darrel left last Thursday!   

We each had a great salad at Patti's and then shared a piece of chocolate meringue pie (mile-high meringue - actually 7-8" according to the menu) and oh-so-delicious!!!

Going to bed soon as we want to leave early tomorrow for the 500 mile drive to see the grandsons!!!!

No comments: