July 2

Hello from St. Louis.............I had painful therapy with Jim this morning and then we were off with pulleys, tennis ball, and thoughts of what I needed to do to keep moving that arm!    We enjoyed some time strolling Main Street in Historic St. Charles (love this town) and had yummy ice cream cones.    My only purchase was my 2011 calendar!

We are settled in at the Marriott in Union Station and Ryan has called from Colorado Springs where he and Kevin are re-fueling and should be here around 7:30ish.   Can't wait to see my boy!!!

I have a big ole bruise on my arm that is working its ugly little face downward!    Maybe that's from the manipulation?   Anyway, hope it disappears before our nephew's wedding in 5 weeks?   It ain't pretty!

Had a great dinner with Ryan at Zia's on  "The Hill"!

No comments: