July 23

We are on Catrina tonight - after the hottest day of the year, or so they say (been a LOT of those this summer).  A storm blew thru here late this afternoon with high winds and heavy rain and really cooled things off (till the 90's are back tomorrow)!  We went for a walk and it was so calm, peaceful and refreshing after the storm!

At therapy today, Jim suggested I start coming just once a week beginning next week (this was a shock)!   There's not a whole lot more he can do for my shoulder at this point till after another manipulation which is still weeks away.   So, with all the exercises I do at home and seeing me once a week, he thinks this will work till I am manipulated.    Mark was really excited to hear this and already planning a little getaway on Catrina to Lake Michigan for late August.     Along with all the stuff I'm doing on my own, the main goal is to constantly keep my arm MOVING and doing anything and everything (I carried a heavy basket of laundry up the stairs today - not bad).    So, for now, I've got Wednesdays set up for therapy and we'll see how it goes?

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: