July 1

Wow....July 1st already and what a pretty day!    Claire brought pastries from Panera and we sat and enjoyed the goodies while sitting on the porch.     Then off to lunch with Judy (Donna Rae and Ed's daughter).   We had such a good chat and lunch!
Pat and Judy

Back home and Mark and I were off to therapy - whoa, very painful!   Lee said he would be gentle and I know he tried, but it just really hurt and will continue as the healing goes on.  Good news is that Lee was pleased with my range of motion!

And now to finish off the day, Mark and I had dinner at Westminster Village with Ed and Donna Rae.    I'm definitely living up to the name Bill (our friend who helped Mark with Catrina's delivery to Ottawa) gave me after reading our blog.............."The Galloping Gourmet".

So, not letting this latest surgery slow me down.   As Lee and Jim both said, "Keep active and do what you want to do, but most important, keep that arm moving all the time".   I have several exercises to do on my own, so....at least every hour, I'm to be doing "something"!

Tomorrow, we are off to St. Louis for 2 days and so looking forward to seeing Ryan and the big flyover at Busch Stadium on Saturday night!

No comments: