July 6

I had therapy at 8:30 and then headed north to my hometown and had a WONDERFUL massage by Judi at her Garden Escape Spa.   Judi is my cousin, an RN and fellow Sublettian.    She is thee best and with my aches and pains and stiff muscles in my neck....well, she really made me feel like I was in
La La Land.  
It was so blissful and relaxing!    Thank you, Judi!

 Judi

I stopped at the church across the street to see the new memorial for the sisters and parishioners who have taught or attended St. Mary's School from 1877-1967.    It was extra special as the flowers planted around this are in memory of Mom using some of her favorites.    It should be a real treat throughout the various seasons and Mom would've been so pleased.  Tomorrow is the 1st  anniversary...


 
The new plantings include roses, day lilies, etc., and more will be added for spring and fall.   

Then to see my Dad at the nursing home - we had a good visit and we both cried reminiscing on all that happened one year ago.   

For many years, I did counted cross stitch and along with my sister-in-law, Linda and friend, Celia, we hit the craft shows in the spring and fall - crazy, busy, fun days!     We are all past that now, but today is Cee's 70th birthday and I enjoyed seeing her at the open house.    Great food and nice to see some familiar faces.

Linda, Pat and the Birthday Girl, "Cee"
 
Linda and Marie (the hostesses)

While I was gone, Mark helped Ed and Donna Rae with a computer problem, ran some errands and got some new pulleys for me (guess I wore the other ones out)!    Therapy hurt today, but not as bad as last week.    I'll be there every day this week and then back to 3x a week till????

To see Ryan's flyover click on the link below (Ryan is on the left)

No comments: