Tuesday - November 17

Just a miserable day with lots of rain and with the strong winds, it came down sideways - hard to hold onto an umbrella!     Mark went to the dining room for nice hot breakfast and then had appointment with his dermatologist.
 
We exercised and I did my therapy (McLean County Orthopedics called and I'm starting back up with Lee and team on December 3rd.)   I had the fireplace going and listened to some Christmas tunes while wrapping gifts.   Trying to get most or all of the NC kids/kiddies done so we can take with us next Sunday.
 
Late morning we went to the storage unit for a few things.    We had planned to walk at the mall, but it was raining so hard and by the time we got inside, we would've been soaked and then what to do with our wet coats and umbrellas?    Decided to walk up and down the many aisles at the storage building - Mark's great idea.   We were nice and dry and no one was around!    After that we went for dentist appointments and saw 2 couples we've know since we moved to town in 1971.   We see Sharon and Dave at church off and on, but had not seen Jim and Jennifer in a very long time.  
So, here we all meet at the dentist!!!
 
Mark went back home and I picked up a package at Anne's, got a Starbucks (my lunch this yucky day that really hit the spot).   Got a haircut and been back indoors since as the rain is beating against the windows.

I drove to Ann's and then rode with her to the Busy Corner for Sublettian gathering of Ann, Deb, Jane, Marilyn and myself.    Good supper and nice long chat with these crazy friends!    Sooo many laughs and I refrained from having pie, but rest of them enjoyed their desserts.

Rained all evening and still coming down!    The staff at Eastland Suites brought a bottle of wine tonight and nice note welcoming us!    I'm just liking this place more and more!

 
 
 

No comments: