Monday - December 11

Started the day hearing about the attempted bombing in NYC----whoaaa, that was unnerving knowing we were in that same area just 2 weeks ago.     But, thankfully, it fizzled or whatever happened and a real travesty was avoided!
 
We met the Monday morning bunch for breakfast and then said our good byes as we won't see most of them until May.   Looking forward to Pat, Brenda, Sue and Jerry visiting us in Stuart in January.
 
I bought my last Christmas gift this morning (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it)!   
 Alleluia, yeah.....and everything is wrapped.   
 
I met Donna Rae at the Sandwich Shop at Westminster Village for delicious lunch - potato sausage soup and 1/2 Reuben.    Always fun to be with her....
 
Back home and Mark had gotten a bunch of empty bins from storage and we dug into the packing, getting presents, clothes and stuff ready for when we check out Friday.     Here it is December 11th and I took down and packed away the few Christmas decorations I had put up!!!
 
We went to reconciliation service at 5:00 and then 5:30 Mass at Historic St. Patrick's.    Then to Bob Evans for some good comfort food this cold, windy night.    Lo and behold, it was snowing when we came out!    Not accumulating, but wasn't expecting this!!!
 
Tomorrow is Michael and Anne's birthday!
Anne and I are taking the train to Chicago for a some girl fun!
 
 

No comments: