Saturday - April 21

Another fabulous day in North Carolina......Philip and Luke were off at 6:30 AM for the airport and now back in IL with Annette's parents.


Ready for take off and Illinois, here we come!
 
I watched the memorial for Barbara Bush (with many tears) - beautiful tribute to a beautiful lady.   
 
Annette took Maeve to the camp to play with friends and then came home and took a 4-hour nap!!!
  I did  laundry and Mark watched the pouring of concrete at Michael's new garage.

Mark and I went to 5:00 Mass at St. Charles Borremeo in Morganton and then ran a few errands.    Back home to delicious cheeseburgers, baked beans and deviled eggs.   

Played 3-handed euchre (4 games) with Mark and Annette each winning 2 and once again, I came out on the short end!   LOUSY cards - at least that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it!





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: