Friday - April 26

Happy 16th Anniversary to Anne and Patrick...

.April 26, 2003 
April 26,, 2019

Wishing them many more happy, healthy celebrations on April 26th.

We left Vandalia at 7:50 this morning with blue skies, but chilly temps and very windy.    We arrived at Kamp Komfort and settled in, unhooking Flo from Big Red and I was off to the dentist....

Guess I'm falling apart....yesterday I was having an issue with my left eye - red and watery (been using same eye wash as Mark had a few weeks ago).    And last night I bit into some caramel corn (Michael had brought some "Nuts on Clark" to NC and we've been enjoying it, but)....

Back on June 2, 2018 (Ryan's birthday) when we were in Baldwinsville, NY, I broke off part of a tooth while eating a butterfinger flurry.    Dr. Shapiro fixed me up temporarily and said I would eventually need an implant.   But here we are 11 months later and everything has been great till last night!    My dentist couldn't get me in till July, but his associate had an opening at noon.    She was so nice and explained my options, etc.   The gist is that I will go back May 28th to have the remainder of the tooth pulled and implant put in.    They are well aware of me being a nomad and the challenges of being here a short time. 

So, I'm in no pain or discomfort and will have my regular cleaning and then consultation about this implant on May 20th.

Came back to Flo and slept 2 hours - think I have allergies (stuffed up, sneezing and then the eye issue,).    Trees are just starting to bud out here!

We ran some errands late afternoon and then to Anne and Patrick's.     Tomorrow is Liam's confirmation and tonight was practice with his Auntie Karen here visiting.    She is Liam's Godmother and sponsor.    We all had Monical's for dinner and delicious anniversary cake compliments of Auntie.    Great to all be together and catch up!

Connor, Liam, Auntie Karen




No comments: