Sunday - April 28

Nice sunny day after all the rain but only int he 50's and our low this morning was 33.     I am lying low today - have laryngitis, so taking it easy.

Mark did some projects on Flo and then went to Connor's games in Normal.   Patrick is there and Anne and Liam are in Jacksonville for games.     Chilly sitting outdoors so glad I didn't go.    He brought me back a burger from Steak 'n Shake.

We had invited our Monday Morning Breakfast group to Busy Corner for breakfast tomorrow and then come see Flo at Kamp Komfort.    But....have canceled with my not being up to par (hate when I can't talk)!!!   We will reschedule!    Darn....darn.....our busy month is not off to a good start!

Salads for supper and then settled in to watch Bohemian Rhapsody - good movie that won some Oscars.

Have a great week!



No comments: