Wednesday - April 17

Another pretty day for traveling....we left Hardeeville at 8:25 arriving at Lake James at 2:45.    Got  Flo settled at Michael's.   He's in Chicago and Brooke and kids are in Newton till tomorrow night.  I  love all this North Carolina spring beauty....




Lake James

I brought my impatiens from FL - they traveled well on floor of Flo's shower.
Pretty blooms I hope will keep blooming thru our stay in IL
Hoping Anne can keep them alive thru the summer (not going on Catrina with us)!

As we were leaving the RV park this morning, down the road was the "Red Dam Baptist Church" with sign saying "Visitors Welcome - Members Expected"!!!

We went over to Annette's around 5:30 (Philip is working in Fort Worth).   So good to see her and the kiddos.....

Grandma and Grandpa with Maeve and Luke
2 beauties...

I brought a Chicken Parmesan casserole from Buckingham Farms and salad from Ingles for dinner.    Played outside with the little ones, I did 2 loads of laundry, 2 games of Uno (with Maeve winning both)  and then nighty night time for all....









No comments: