Monday - April 8

Luke is SIX !!!
LUKE
Happy Birthday to our sweet, kindergarten, 
boy who loves school, his family and friends, the great outdoors, soccer, and is all "boy"!

Another hot one....we exercised, Mark ran some errands, I walked and did laundry.    This afternoon I went to the pool (my very 1st time) and spent almost 2 hours.    The water was heavenly - perfect temperature.   I was the only one there for awhile and then a few more trickled in.  Fun visiting and meeting some new folks.

Tonight we went to Dennis and Jamie's for appetizers/drinks and then a great meal with brisket the main course that Dennis had been smoking since 4 AM today.    All the food was delicious (topped off with homemade peach ice cream and burnt sugar cake) and met more of their neighbors and others we'd met before.
Very fun evening!

Luke and his buddies, Henry and Matthew 

And one of my very favorite pics of Luke...
January 10, 2015
Marathon, Florida





No comments: