Memorial Day - 2023

God Bless America

 Another pretty day to remember and honor all those brave men and women who sacrificed their lives for our freedom!   

 We had a good day of finishing up the transfer and will spend tonight on Catrina.  

This afternoon we walked downtown and had drinks and shared a delicious piece of decadent chocolate cake at Bootleggers on the water.    Such a beautiful day and lots of people out and about!    As I was getting up from the table, I somehow knocked over my glass of water....glass, ice and water went flying and I got some wet pants!    Ha....we were outside and thankful it was just water and not my margarita!   😊

The CCHS Saints lost their super sectional game 13-1 tonight.   I imagine it was quite emotional for Quincy Notre Dame losing their player in such a tragic accident.


No comments: