Tuesday - June 19

Another hot one......Mark and I went to 8:00 Mass which was for my Dad.    We drove separately and I met Kathy and Claire (who were also at Mass) for breakfast at Coffee Hound.    Great fun to catch up on our gtravels (river cruise for Kathy and me and Hawaii for Claire).    Then I was off to Meijer's for some groceries and met the BBB (Babies, Books and Bridge) friends at Destihl.    There were 6 of us - missed Ruth, but plenty of yakkin' discussing grandchildren (Holly is the last of us to become a Grandma but that will change ANY DAY)???   We exchanged books and set a date for October.

Mark and I worked on Daisy getting things packed away with still plenty to do (we leave one week from tomorrow).   I trimmed some Asian lilies and bleeding hearts way back.  According to the gardeners we saw this past weekend on the tour, now is the time to hack away!

Good-bye Spring - welcome Summer and the "HEAT is ON"!!!
 

No comments: