Tuesday - December 18

Ahhh.....got out and about today starting with Mark and I going to 8:00 Mass and then to Coffee Hound for coffee and pastries.   While I was at eye doctor for yearly check-up, Mark took off with list for grocery store.    Home for a bit and with my dilated eyes, he was my chauffeur this afternoon  - got my nails done and a few other errands, including a visit with our insurance agent about getting me all signed up for Medicare!!!!
 
Great news that Philip, Ryan and friends, Matt and Jeff  have delivered Catrina safely to Marathon.    Sounds like they've had a good trip down there and sent pictures of beautiful sunrise and sunset.    Really appreciate this and know the guys are having FUN!!!
 
Mark and I are gearing up for our NC kids/kiddies arriving tomorrow afternoon - yeah!!!!   Mama is sooo excited about her chillins' coming home and all will be together this weekend at family gatherings.

Hope all is under control at your house - we are down to the last week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat: Have a good weekend with all the family. Wishing everyone a safe Merry Christmas!!!!!